ic Test Blog: 20 NEW Fun Facts To Get You Through The Day

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

20 NEW Fun Facts To Get You Through The Day

I realized it's been about a year since I last did a post letting you get to know me better.  In that year I've gained quite a few new followers so, I thought the time was right to share with you, tada!! 20 NEW Fun Facts To Get You Through The Day:

1. I am a speed reader. When I was in elementary school I was tested as reading and comprehending at a 12th grade level so, what did they do with me?  Why they put me in an Evelyn Wood speed reading course!  Yes, the one parodied on SNL. So, now I can read and comprehend a novel in just a few hours.  
2. I am HORRIBLE at math!!  Seriously horrible. But, ask me what the price is on something that is 80% off and I can rattle that right off!  Sales are my favorite word problems LOL!

3. I was born about 5-6 weeks before my due date so I consider myself both an Aquarian and an Aries, depending on which one explains me best for that day.

4. I whistle with my tongue out of my mouth.  You'd have to see it to believe it but I consider it an endearing trait. Others? Well they consider it gross.

5. My biggest pet peeve is 4 words long~ "Have a good one"!  Nails on a chalkboard time! Wish me a good day, hour, weekend, pimple but, do not wish me a good ONE!
6. I've learned that regret is useless. We cannot change the past, we can only do better in the here and now.

7. I am deathly afraid of heights!  Like, if I see someone else up high I freak out for them, kind of afraid! 

8. I'm shy yet out going.  I am terrified of speaking in front of a crowd and of meeting new people but, I don't want life to pass me by either.

9. Most people think I am a very strong woman.  In truth, I am not.  I just know I have to power through and then move on. Life ain't easy so, I cry in the shower. 

10. When I am gone...like in another 50 years please...I would like to be remembered as funny and as a kind person. 

11. Snakes!  Ugh!  Just even saying "snakes" gives me the willies!  They are just slithering, moist looking freaks!  I know they do good things in my garden but, if I see one when I am out weeding, that's it!  Done for the day thankyouverymuch!
12. I don't have any stamps in my passport.  The only foreign country I have been to is Canada and that was before you needed a passport to travel there.

13. I may be jinxing myself but, I don't have a single bone that's been broken. Not even my funny bone LOL!

14. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

15. The very first "concert" I ever went to was The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band at some place on the Gonzaga campus around 1970. 

16. I still don't know what bra size I should wear. 

17. I'm really over chevrons and Keep Calm.

18. I have no idea what my natural hair color is. I'm thinking it's a gray tone though.

19. I have spent most of my life dieting.  Enough!  I have hereby climbed off that band wagon.  If I see I'm getting a tad fluffy, I'll just eat less but, I will no longer beat myself up over it. 

20. This post took me longer to write than most tablescapes take me to set up!

Now it's your turn!  Tell me 1 or 7 or 20 Fun Facts about you!!



Click here to see where I may be partying this week.
AND
Don't forget to come by on Tuesday's
for the link party.
Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment