ic Test Blog: Easter Bunny Guild

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Easter Bunny Guild

Once I had emptied out my Easter bins
(yes, they have now grown to two bins <sigh>)
Mr. B stood back and exclaimed that it looked like all of the Easter Bunnies had come to gather at our house!

I had to laugh and agree.  So, I hereby present to you the official

"Annual Conveyance Of The Exalted Easter Bunny Gild" 
(aka ACotEBG)
Easter Decor
Most of the honored attendees are on the buffet.
Easter Decor
Several new members were added this year.
One being the dapper fellow with his lovely blue bow tie.
Easter Decor
And, another, his lovely sister.
She is a bit shy so she is sitting safely in an apothecary jar 
with her precious purple flower.
They arrived via Kirkland's. 
I had gone there several weekends ago with 
Mr. B's mother and she bought the same two bunnies.
Easter Decor
All of the other bunnies are members in long standing and were formally introduced to you last year.
Easter Decor

Easter Decor
A sweet family of sheep also were inducted into the Guild as they share a love of eating grass and dandelions with the bunnies
Easter Decor
Over on Max's table I set up some of the most valued (in my mind) of the ACotEBG in the wine crate.
Easter Decor
Also invited to join were another brother and sister duo.
Easter Decor

Easter Decor
Both carrying vases on their backs to hold Springtime flowers.
Easter Decor
I hope you've enjoyed this little glimpse into the inner circle of the secret society of this much loved group as much as I love hosting them each year.

I can't wait to see who, or what, is introduced next year!


Pin It


Click here to see where I may be partying this week.
AND
Don't forget to come by on Tuesday's
for the link party.

No comments:

Post a Comment