ic Test Blog: Starbucks Verismo 580 Brewer Review

Monday, February 24, 2014

Starbucks Verismo 580 Brewer Review

The other day I was Face Timing with my youngest son (my Lil Peanut's daddy) and somehow we got on the subject of coffee.  He asked if I liked coffee.  Silly silly young man!  I don't like coffee, I LOVE coffee!  Oh that deep dark elixir of hot steamy goodness just makes getting up in the early morning for work almost worth it. And, I don't stop there.  I drink coffee all day long too.  If you don't see a full coffee cup in my hand well, better call 911 cuz something ain't right with Kath!! As one of the most handsome actors of today, and obviously a smart man, Hugh Jackman once said "To me, the smell of fresh-made coffee is one of the greatest inventions." 

So, when I was given the chance by Staples to review the Starbucks Verismo 580 Brewer I very quickly said "sign me up"!
Starbucks Verismo Brewer Review
The brewer is available in several colors and I choose the champagne finish. I love that all our favorite flavors of coffee come in little single serving pods. They even have milk pods for making our favorite lattes.
Starbucks Verismo Brewer Review
The Starbucks Verismo Coffee System from Staples is really easy to use. Just fill the 1 liter water tank, plug it in, drop in a pod and push the cup the button of the size of cup you want.   This machine makes espresso and even regular coffee and has a function that internally whips the milk for your favorite coffee latte.  It is user friendly (aka I can do it, you can do it too!) and is very simple to clean with a integrated rinse feature.  It also has a cool built in pod removal system that stores up to 10 pods for disposal. 
Starbucks Verismo Brewer Review
From a single shot espresso
Starbucks Verismo Brewer Review
To a creamy, dreamy latte
Starbucks Verismo Brewer Review
the Starbucks Verismo Coffee System brewed them perfectly and in seconds flat! 
Starbucks Verismo Brewer Review
(cookies courtesy of the Girl Scouts)

**I received this Verismo Coffee System from Staples to review. All opinions are always honest and my own.**

No comments:

Post a Comment