ic Test Blog: Valentine's Day Buffet Decor

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine's Day Buffet Decor

Valentine's Day Buffet Decor
Can you believe Valentine's Day is less than a week away?
And the day after that, I will be yet another year older??
With my advancing years I am sure you will forgive me in that I am late in showing off how I decorated the buffet this year.
Valentine's Day Decor
I'm still in love with the mirror I found at Ross a few months back.
And, I think it provides the perfect frame for the wreath I got at IKEA last year.
Valentine's Day Buffet Decor
The fabric hearts in the ribbon wrapped bowl are also from IKEA.
Valentine's Day Buffet Decor
They were white but a bath in some red food coloring in water and they are now a pretty pale pink.
Valentine's Day Buffet Decor
On the right side of the buffet I used a Valentine themed bucket I found in the dollar spot at Target last year and filled with red shredded paper. 
Valentine's Day Buffet Decor

Valentine's Day Buffet Decor
The cute cherubs were a gift from a friend many years ago.
Valentine's Day Buffet Decor
A fun sparkly balloon holder sits on a cupcake stand.
Valentine's Day Buffet Decor
The left side mimics the right. 
Valentine's Day Buffet Decor
You may remember this from this post from last year when it was used in a Valentine's Day Cloche.
Valentine's Day Buffet Decor

Valentine's Day Buffet Decor

Valentine's Day Decor
Another Valentine's Day.  Another birthday. 
Another year spend with my one true love.
I hope you spend the day and, everyday, with those you love!

Click here to see where else I may be partying this week. 
AND
Don't forget to come by on Tuesday's
for my link party.


No comments:

Post a Comment