ic Test Blog: You're Gonna Love It Tuesday - Anything Goes!

Monday, June 2, 2014

You're Gonna Love It Tuesday - Anything Goes!

That's right!  It's the first Tuesday of June already!
That means that this weeks party is, 
Anything Goes!! 

This week is kinda special!
On Friday, June 6, the fabulous Mr. B and I will be celebrating 
9 years of total, unmitigated wedded bliss!
Seriously, we are totally perfect together!
Not that we don't have our share of...um...disagreements...but they truly are not all that serious in nature.
Besides that, if you took us to separate rooms and asked each of us what we loved most about the other, the answer we both would give is
"He/ She makes me laugh"
Laughter is what brought us, and keeps us, together!
It's our glue!
Happy Anniversary Puddin'! 
I love you more and more each day!

Okay, enough of the mushy stuff...moving on...

First, as promised, I need to give a couple of shout outs to our past 2 weeks most viewed links.

Two weeks ago my buddy, Marlys, shared her 
If you read her post you saw that my name was mentioned.  
Sorry Marlys...I tried ;-)

Last weeks most viewed link came from Michelle 
who contributes over at the blog,
Satisfaction Through Christ
Er.Mer.Gerd! Don't those Cinnamon Rolls
make you just want to lick your monitor??

Grab yourselves an I've Been Featured button ladies!
You've earned it!

It is the first party of the month sooo...
It's Anything Goes this week!

You can link up your regular posts as always 
but, this week you can also 
link up your giveaways, 
your Etsy shops, your Ebay stores,
your own link parties!
Anything and everything!

All I ask is that you keep it clean and
family friendly and try to limit your posts to only 5 link ups.

I reserve the option of deleting any post
that I do not feel fits the
theme of my blog.
As always, you don't have to be a follower in order to link up. 
I want you to follow Kathe With An E because you want to. 
Not because it is required.

If you'd like to keep up to date you  can 
I would also love it if you would link back in some way so that others come and party with us. Either grab the party button or, add my blog link to your post or on your blog party page. 
But again, it is not required.  

Just remember, this is a party so, please, after you link up, mingle around and visit some of the other party guests.


*By linking up your post, you are giving Kathe With An E permission to use your pictures as a feature on this blog and other social media outlets.

This week’s party is sponsored by:




No comments:

Post a Comment