ic Test Blog: Thanksgiving Buffet - 2012

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Buffet - 2012

As I mentioned in my previous post,
I decorated the buffet 
for the the Thanksgiving holiday.

 I took my inspiration
from a blog post I saw at
{source: Momma Hens Coop}

I loved the galvanized metal
and the amber jugs
and I just knew I could put my spin
on it for our buffet.

 I started with a lace runner
that was a gift from Mr. B's mother.
I then added a metal tray
from Ikea.

 I "borrowed" some of Mr. B's
beer growlers and some of 
his homebrewing bottles.
The bottles in the back are elevated
with a piece of fence post from 
my wood stash.
I then loaded it up with faux
Fall garland and flowers.
 On the left side I set a large 
faux white pumpkin and a smaller orange one.
And on the right, I stacked a couple of
thrifted books wrapped in burlap
and set a small apothecary jar
filled with ceramic pumpkins on top.
Two more ceramic pumpkins 
complete the vignette.


I just love how seasonal it feels!
Autumn and Thanksgiving
are both represented.
Mr. B & I both
wish you and yours
a very Happy Thanksgiving.

 I always share my tables with 
and 
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life Table Top Tuesday

Click here to see where else I may be partying this week.
AND
Don't forget to come by on Tuesday's
for my link party.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment