ic Test Blog: Easter Decor 2012

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easter Decor 2012


Oh my goodness!  
Where is this year going?  
It's already April?  
Oh please 2012, please slow down!

When I looked at the calendar
and saw that Easter 
was next week
I knew I needed to get a move on
and get the holiday decor out of the bins!

 Do you notice anything different?
How about now?
Yep, I changed out the lampshades on the buffet!
These were found at my favorite designer boutique, 
WalMart! 
Ha!
$9.99 each to give the room 
a lighter, Springier (spell check took it so it must be a word?) look!

I placed some of my most favorite
thrifted and gifted Easter decor on the buffet. 
The plants were received
when dad passed away 
in February.
 You may remember this post when I purchased
The taller green and pink Mr. & Mrs.bunnies
back in January.
Well...several weeks ago I was back at
Goodwill and ran across
the third member of the family.
I named him Little Boy Blue Bunny LOL.
I think they are quite the lovely family
and I am so happy to have reunited them.

The Fitz & Floyd plate and pitcher
were a gift and I always
love being able to have them
on display.
Just look at that sweet face!
Could you not just squee??

Take a look at this find!
I found this big beauty on clearance
at Pier 1! 
75% off, so I paid under $5.00!!
I must have bunny fever.
I love seeing them in the front yard,
at thrift stores,
at Home Goods
and at Ross.
Especially if they are
priced right like these were

Max, once again, let me do a bit a of decor
on the table that
he hides under during
thunderstorms.
The sheep family is from Hobby Lobby last year.
The feathery egg tree
was made, by me, several years ago.
I just took a pink boa, clearanced from Valentine's Day,
hot glued it to a foam tree form
and then hot glued some plastic
Easter Eggs to it.
The fun ceramic bunnies with 
eggs are from the Dollar Tree.

Whew! So, I got the Easter decor done
before Easter!
Now, I just need to get the
table set for Easter dinner...
Before Easter!



No comments:

Post a Comment