ic Test Blog: You're Gonna Love It - Week 17

Monday, August 13, 2012

You're Gonna Love It - Week 17

I know I normally share the most viewed
link from the party last week
but,
I am just busting at the seams
to show you something
I just love
with my whole heart
and I just can't wait!

I want to share with you
my most viewed photos from the few days!
My grandson, 
Joshua Matthew!

He made his grand and blessed arrival
into our world
on Sunday August 12.
My heart could not be fuller!
Just like his father, my youngest son
Michael,
he was born with a full head of hair.
Mom, baby and dad are doing great!
I have no doubt in my mind
that this child will be loved so much!
And, he will always be
Daddy's lil boy!

I can't wait until November when
I will be able to meet
my grandson and hold him
in my arms!

In other big news,
be sure to visit next week!

On August 22, 2011
I started this blog and
 I will be celebrating
my blogiversary with
some incredible giveaways! 
You will not want to miss out!

 Now,
 on to this weeks party!

 Feel free to link up anything you created, baked, mashed,
 decorated, wrote, photographed, discovered etc.!
Anything you are just so proud of
you must share it with others!

As always, I don't require that you
be a follower
in order to link up.
 I want you to follow
Kathe With An E
because you want to.
Not because it is required.
Ohh and you can now follow me
on Facebook (Kathe With An E) 
and Twitter (@kathewithane123) too!
(Of course if you do decide to follow,
either with GFC or the newer Linky Followers,
you will be able to see on your dashboard
  exactly when the party starts each week
and, let's be honest,
you will make me smile and
I love to smile!)

As always,  I will ask that you think
about disabling your word verification too.

It makes it difficult to leave a

comment and some
bloggers, when they see 
you have it, won't bother to leave a comment.
Don't know if your blog requires word verification 
or how to remove  it?
 My blog buddy Shannon over at
wrote this great post on
I have another request!
I get so many
lovely comments from you all
that I can't reply to 
because you are a no-reply comment blogger!
That makes me really really sad because, 
no matterhow busy life gets, I ALWAYS reply
to every single comment you leave. 
 
I would also love it if you would link back
in some way
so that others come and party with us. 
 Either grab the party button
or add my blog link
to your post or on your
 blog party page.
But again, it's not required.
 There is only one real rule:
  I do ask that you
please DO NOT link up
  Giveaways, anything for sale,or Etsy shops.
Save those for the party on the first Tuesday each month. 

Link to your specific post URL, not your main blog URL.
And don't forget to come back and mingle
with the other linkers!
Let them know you met them at
the party here.
That's it!


Let's get our party on!

No comments:

Post a Comment