ic Test Blog: Halloween Birthday Table

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Halloween Birthday Table

I recently invited 3 of my
ghoulfriends over to celebrate
one of our favorites birthday.
Griselda was celebrating her
2,040th birthday and we all know
how we gals take milestone birthdays 
like this one.  
Each place setting had a different
plate and wine glass to reflect each personality.

This was for Arbis to sit at.
She's quite the wicked one.
Always turning people into toads and such.
I choose this one for Eucalypta.
She tends to love 'em and leave 'em.
Dead that is.
 Arachne will sit here.
She's the eldest of the group at 3,125 years old
and going through "the change" if you know what I mean.
And here is where I will sit.
Mr. B will tell you that this is a pretty accurate
depiction of my hair in the morning.
Griselda wanted to take center stage.
She is small but mighty!
Once she took her place,
she set about the skulls of her many lovers
around her skirt.
She carries them with her as a, not so gentle,
reminder to not take her loving charms lightly.
Escaping from her skirt were her many pets. 
Griselda is quite the animal lover.
Snakes, spiders and mice being her favorites.


They were all over the table!
I say this with love Griselda, but please,
learn to control your pets!
 I made sure to have our groups 
favorite libation on hand.
None of us are getting any younger!
All the ghouls are always so impressed
with my skills at finding
deals to use on my tables.
They always kid me and say I must cast some black magic 
before I enter a store.
I just smile slyly and nod.
I served a light dinner of 
deviled egg eyeballs, finger sandwiches,
hot and spicy batwings, and earthworm alfredo.
Dessert was individual
Zombie cupcakes.

Oh we had such a wonderful time!
Reminiscing over the centuries 
that we have maintained such strong friendships.
Of course with this group of ghouls,
you sure don't want to say anything to make anyone of them mad!

Just when things were getting fun,
Griselda announced that she must take leave immediately!
Something about a spell gone terribly wrong.
One second later...
Poof! She was gone.

I know she'll be back at some point.
Not only did she leave her lovers skulls,
she left her pesky pets too!
You'll not find me cleaning up after them
anytime soon!
  


  
I always share my tables with 
and 
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life Table Top Tuesday

Click here to see where else I may be partying this week.
AND
Don't forget to come by on Tuesday's
for my link party.


 






No comments:

Post a Comment